What is Collier 211?
Collier 211 is a free 24-hour non-emergency human services helpline available to those in need in Collier County by dialing 211 or (239) 263-4211. The 211 service is for referral to health and social services that provide food, housing, medical, child care services and more!
Help us continue to increase access to 211 coverage in
Collier County by completing our online survey.
All eligible organizations are encouraged to register
The information can be updated at any time by creating an account with a username and password.
If your organization is already registered you can update your profile by clicking here
What Does Collier 211 Provide?
Information and Referral for:
- Basic Human Needs: food banks, clothing, shelters, rental assistance, utility assistance, etc.
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: health insurance programs, Medicaid/Medicare, maternal health, crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling, rehabilitation, etc.
- Employment Supports: financial assistance, job training, transportation, educational programs, etc.
- Support For Elderly and People With Disabilities: adult day care, congregate meals, Meals on Wheels, respite care, homemaker services, independent living programs, etc.
- Support For Children, Youth & Families: childcare, after school care, Head Start, summer camps, mentoring, etc.
Please help support this needed service now and in the future. 100% of your donation will support the operation of Collier 211.
If you prefer to contribute by check, please make your payments to:
United Way of Collier County – 211 Fund
9015 Strada Stell Court, Suite 204
Naples, FL 34109
Or, if you would like to donate by credit card, click Donate Now below.
For more information about Collier 211, contact Robyn Quataert, Program Specialist
at 239-261-7112 x 203 or email at email@example.com.